Apply for RFA HS 20 001
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Agency for Health Care Research and Quality in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Management of Opioids and Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) in Older Adults (R18)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.226.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 16, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 23, 2020.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: BLM CA Recreation and Visitor Services
Previous opportunity: The U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) 2020
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA HS 20 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA HS 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFI 663 20 000001||Achieving and Sustaining HIV Epidemic Control Activities (AS-HIV-ECA) 2020-2025|
|HRSA 20 083||Quality Improvement Solutions for Sustained Epidemic Control Project (QISSEC)|
|HRSA 20 095||Enhancing Engagement of People with HIV through Organizational Capacity Development and Leadership Training (E2tDLT)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2024||Achieving and Maintaining Epidemic Control through Comprehensive HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care and Treatment Services in the Haut Katanga Region of the Democratic Republic of Congo under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2011||Support for Laboratory Diagnosis and Monitoring to Scale Up and Improve HIV/AIDS Care and Treatment Services, and Strengthen Global Health Security for Caribbean Countries Supported under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2042||Strategic Use of Surveillance and Epidemiology to Support HIV Epidemic Control in Kenya under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2048||Scaling up and Improving Quality of Civil Registration and Vital Statistics in Malawi Through the National Registration Bureau under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2054||Maintaining and Strengthening Institutional Capacity of Cabo Delgado Province Health Directorate in Mozambique under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2077||Strengthening Community-Based HIV Prevention and Response and Supporting Scale Up of Index Testing and Tracing of Patients Lost to Follow Up and Mother-Infant Pairs in Zambia under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2076||Improving HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment Outcomes Among Faith Communities in Zambia by Implementing Critical Prevention Interventions for HIV Risk Reduction, Case Finding, and Linkage to Care and Treatment for Epidemic Control under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2053||Human Resources for Health (HRH) to Achieve and Sustain HIV/TB Epidemic Control in Malawi under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|HRSA 20 067||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part C Capacity Development Program|
|72066320RFA00001||Eliminate Tuberculosis from Ethiopia|
|72062120RFA00003||Police and Prisons Activity|
|HRSA 20 007||Nurse Anesthetist Traineeships (NAT)|
|RFA CK 20 004||Prevention Epicenters Program: Protecting Patients from Infections, Antibiotic Resistance and Other Adverse Events|
|CDC RFA GH20 2001||Support and Capacity Building for Polio Eradication, Control of Other Vaccine Preventable Diseases, and Immunization Systems Strengthening in Africa.|
|CDC RFA GH20 2036||HQ Supported Development, Implementation, Use and Evaluation of Interoperable Health Information Systems to Achieve HIV/AIDS and TB Epidemic Control through Improved Health Informatics Policy, Governance, Workforce Capacity, and Systems under PEPFAR|
|CDC RFA GH20 2072||Strengthening the Zambia Ministry of Health's Capacity to Provide Leadership to the National HIV/AIDS Response through Coordination, Policy Development, Mentorship and Training under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH20 2034||Support HIV/AIDS Prevention, Care, and Treatment Activities for Mothers, Children, and Families under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA HS 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.