Apply for USAFA FOA 2017 1
- The Department of Defense, Air Force Academy in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "STARBASE Hanscom" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 12.404.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 01, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,875,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Individuals, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: BLM Arizona, Migratory Bird Monitoring
Previous opportunity: BLM-New Mexico Biological Studies and Resource Data Services
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USAFA FOA 2017 1
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USAFA FOA 2017 1) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPS 17 NERO 0052||Collaborative Management and Implementation of Captain John Smith Chesapeake National Historic Trail and Chesapeake Gateways, Parks and Sites Programs and Projects|
|DHS 17 MT 041 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 9|
|F17AS00237||Upper Arkansas River (California Gulch) NRDAR: In-Stream Habitat Restoration on Private Lands|
|DHS 17 MT 041 07 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7|
|P17AS00341||Two NRHP Historic District Determinations of Eligibility (DOE) for Dinosaur National Monument|
|P17AS00345||rchaeological Data Recovery and Testing at Kozlowksiâ¿¿s Trading Post|
|NPS 17 NERO 0057||Stewards of the Future Youth Crew at John Fitzgerald Kennedy NHS|
|SFOP0002111||Mapping and Understanding Illicit Proliferation Networks|
|P17AS00324||National Park Service Internship Program FY 2017|
|USGS 17 FA 0222||Alaska Sea Grant State Fellowship Program|
|USGS 17 FA 00223||Helium Isotope Detector|
|USGS 17 FA 0224||Identifying and mitigating threats to endangered forest bird food webs from Rapid ‘Ōhi‘a Death at Hakalau Forest National Wildlife Refuge|
|F17AS00247||Monitoring and Assessment of White Rock and Bradford Dam Removals, Hurricane Sandy|
|P17AS00070||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|P17AS00382||FY2017 Historic Preservation Fund - Tribal Historic Preservation Offices|
|NPS 17 NERO 0063||Appalachian Trail: FY17 ATC Cyclic Trail Maintenance|
|P17AS00323||Restore Battlefield Landscaping at Gettysburg National Military Park|
|NPS 17 NERO 0069||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Northern|
|NPS 17 NERO 0066||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Mid-Atlantic|
|NPS 17 NERO 0068||Appalachian Trail: FY17 Trail Boundary Maintenance-Southern|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USAFA FOA 2017 1", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.