Apply for HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Individual Mobility and Manipulation" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 19, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $925,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Ambassador’s Special Self-Help Annual Program Statement, POL/ECON, U.S. Embassy Yaounde
Previous opportunity: EONS 2018: Appendix F Minority University Research and Education Project (MUREP) Innovations in Space Technology Curriculum (MISTC)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|18 533||Integrative Strategies for Understanding Neural and Cognitive Systems|
|18 532||Cultivating Cultures for Ethical STEM|
|S18AS00003||Not-for Profit Acid Mine Drainage Watershed Cooperative Agreement Programs (WCAP)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTEM 0261||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Employment for People with Physical Disabilities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0264||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Technologies to Support Aging-in-Place for People with Long-Term Disabilities|
|HR001118S0016||DARPA Subterranean (SubT) Challenge|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0270||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Universally Accessible Information Technology|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0259||Rehabilitation Engineering Research Centers (RERC) Program: RERC on Physical Access and Transportation|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR RTST 0247||Rehabilitation Research and Training Center (RRTC) on Research and Capacity Building for Minority Entities|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0276||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: College and Career Success for Students with Serious Mental Illness or Traumatic Brain Injury|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPGE 0278||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Burn Model Systems National Data and Statistical Center|
|N00014 18 R SN05||Special Program Announcement for 2018 Office of Naval Research Basic Research Opportunity: “Advancing Artificial Intelligence for the Naval Domain”|
|80HQTR18NOA01 18ECF B1||Early Career Faculty|
|18 538||Cyber-Physical Systems|
|DE FOA 0001795||FY 2018 Phase II Release 2|
|DE FOA 0001879||FY2018 Research Opportunities in Accelerator Stewardship|
|FA8650 18 S 5005||Nano-Bio Manufacturing Consortium (NBMC)|
|18 539||Critical Techniques, Technologies and Methodologies for Advancing Foundations and Applications of Big Data Sciences and Engineering|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0271||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Research)|
|HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR DPCP 0272||Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Community Living and Participation (Development)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2018 ACL NIDILRR REGE 0258", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.