Apply for P19AS00415
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Public Land Corps Project to Repair and Sustain Trails" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 23, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for application. This is a notice of intent to make a restricted award to Conservation Legacy..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $49,094.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Improving Pollinator Habitat using Mycorrhizal Inoculum
Previous opportunity: EARTH MRI
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P19AS00415
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00415) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00417||Interns desired for interpretation and cultural resource duties; visitor services and historical interpretation, reclassifying research library, assisting with preservation and cataloging museum collection.|
|P19AS00419||Cultural Landscapes Research and Geographic Information System Mapping|
|P19AS00420||Intern Assistance with Collection of Field Data, Analysis and Reporting for Rare Plants, Forest Vegetation, Water Quality and Wildlife|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 021||Investing in the Liberated University of Anbar|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 022||Investing in the Liberated University of Fallujah|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 019||Investing in the Liberated University of Mosul|
|DOS BAGHDAD PD 2019 020||Investing in the Liberated University of Tikrit|
|S SY 400 19 CA001||NEA/PPD Syria Notice of Funding Opportunity|
|P19AS00424||NCPE interns at Western Archeological and Conservation Center|
|P19AS00426||Museum and Archives Cataloging, Access and Preservation|
|P19AS00427||Landscape project to renew the grounds at Andersonville NHS|
|P19AS00434||Arabia Mountain National Heritage Area - Mod 15|
|NNH19ZHA001C||National Space Grant College and Fellowship Program - Opportunities in NASA STEM FY 2020 – 2024|
|P19AS00437||Gullah Geechee Cultural Heritage Corridor|
|P19AS00439||Creating Jobs & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities for Veterans & Youth|
|P19AS00442||Project Title Development of Online Launch Calendar, Phase III|
|P19AS00446||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections of the Southeast|
|NPS 19 NERO 0086||Youth Assist with Historic Preservation of Structures|
|P19AS00447||Interpretation and Resource Intern at Jimmy Carter National Historic Site|
|72026319RFA00003||USAID Scholars Activity|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00415", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.