Project I: Phase 2 of Status and ecology of Spotted Turtles (F18AS00266)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the education, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Project I: Phase 2 of Status and ecology of Spotted Turtles" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.664.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 25, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 01, 2018 THIS IS A NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD TO A SINGLE SOURCE ANNOUNCEMENT ASSOCIATED WITH THIS NOTICE..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Captive Propagation and Reintroduction of Large-flowered Fiddleneck (Amsinckia grandiflora) in Contra Costa, Alameda, and San Joaquin Counties, California - Phase 2 Monitoring
Previous opportunity: Community Volunteer Ambassador Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F18AS00266) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00627||Southeast Coast Network Science Support - Modification 1|
|P18AS00653||Wekiva Wild and Scenic River System Management Plan Implementation -Modification 2|
|P18AS00678||Statistical Support For Long-Term Natural Resource Monitoring|
|P19AS00196||NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD|
|P19AS00263||Produce an Historic Resource Study for Devils Tower National Monument|
|P19AS00295||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment for Montezuma Castle National Monument and Tuzigoot National Monument|
|P19AS00362||Heritage Management Assistance Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F18AS00266", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: