OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B (ED GRANTS 081117 001)
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "OSERS: OSEP: Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities: Early Childhood Personnel Center CFDA Number 84.325B" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.325.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 11, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 11, 2017 Applications Available August 11, 2017 Deadline for Transmittal of Applications September 11, 2017 On April 19, 2017, we published in the Federal Register (82 FR 18447) a notice inviting applications (NIA) for the Personnel Development to Improve Services and Results for Children with Disabilities--Early Childhood Personnel Center competition. The NIA established a deadline date of June 5, 2017, for the transmittal of applications. This notice reopens the competition until September 11, 2017..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Limited Competition for the Continuation of the Drug Induced Liver Injury Network (DILIN) Clinical Centers (U01)
Previous opportunity: Establishing an English Language Center for the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 081117 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USGS FA 17 8370||Notice of Intent|
|NPS DOIP17AC01391||ARTICLE I – BACKGROUND AND OBJECTIVES Cooperative Agreement Number P15AC00031 was entered into by and between the Department of the Interior, National Park Service, (NPS), and Student Conservation Association (SCA) for the purpose of Conservation|
|P17AS00656||Geographic Information Systems Interns|
|CB600 17 PAS 001||YSEALI STEM Education Regional Workshop|
|P17AS00663||Trail Rehab and Invasive Exotic Plant Removal at SOCA Parks|
|P17AS00668||Business Plan Internship Program|
|P17AS00675||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|P17AS00679||Special History Study on Kingsley Plantation Slave Inhabitants|
|P17AS00688||Tennessee Civil War National Heritage Area|
|P17AS00689||Universally Accessible Cast Concrete Topographic Maps of the Marin Headlands|
|P17AS00692||Interpretation and Education Interns|
|P17AS00695||Universally Accessible Cast Bronze Topographic Map of the Presidio|
|P17AS00696||NCPE-SERO Cultural Landscapes Program Interns|
|NPS 17 NERO 0148||Maine Acadian Culture Project|
|P17AS00701||Facilities-Maintenance and Interpretation Interns at Jimmy Carter & Andersonville NHS|
|P17AS00702||Andersonville Crew and Interns to Restore Grave Sites and Cultural Landscape|
|NPS NOI 17 GUIS 20128773||Youth Environmental Leaders|
|BOR MP 17 N029||Central Valley Prediction and Assessment of Salmon (CVPAS)|
|P17AS00707||Southeast Coast Exotic Plant Management Interns|
|P17AS00709||South Carolina National Heritage Corridor|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 081117 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: