Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program (DE FOA 0002114)
- The Department of Energy - Office of Science, Office of Science in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nuclear Data Interagency Working Group / Research Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 81.049.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 19, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 28, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $2,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Community Assistance Program - State Support Services Element (CAP-SSSE) - Region 9
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DE FOA 0002114) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DHS 19 MT 045 09 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 9|
|DHS 19 MT 045 00 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - HQ|
|DHS 19 MT 045 02 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 2|
|DHS 19 MT 045 05 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 5|
|DHS 19 MT 045 06 01||Fiscal Year (FY) 2019 Cooperating Technical Partners (CTP) Program - Region 6|
|F19AS00188||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|19 578||Physics Frontiers Centers|
|DE FOA 0002068||Predictive Science Academic Alliance Program III (PSAAP III)|
|19 579||Computer and Information Science and Engineering (CISE) Research Initiation Initiative|
|F19AS00193||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|2019 NIST MSE 01||Measurement Science and Engineering (MSE) Research Grant Programs|
|BOR DO 19 F017||Desalination and Water Purification Research Program Pitch to Pilot for Fiscal Year 2019|
|W81XWH 19 LCRP CA||DoD Lung Cancer, Concept Award|
|S19AS00005||Mine Drainage Technology Initiative (MDTI) Cooperative Agreement Program|
|W911NF 19 S 0004||ARMY APPLICATIONS LAB BROAD AGENCY ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DISRUPTIVE APPLICATIONS|
|HHS 2019 ACL NIDILRR BISB 0353||Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase II|
|W911NF 19 S 0012||TrojAI|
|WHS AD FOA 19||MINERVA RESEARCH INITIATIVE|
|W81XWH 19 PCRP TSA||DoD Prostate Cancer, Translational Science Award|
|DE FOA 0002131||RFI on Enabling Technologies for a Commercially Viable Fusion Power Plant|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DE FOA 0002114", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: