NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD (P18AS00285)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.954.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 05, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by NOTICE OF INTENT TO AWARD. THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $60,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Community Volunteer Ambassador Program
Previous opportunity: Archaeological Site Recording and Documentation of 683 Acres in Western Grand Canyon
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P18AS00285) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F18AS00173||Assessment of Population, Reproductive, and Health Impairments in Colonial Waterbirds Breeding in Michigan's Areas of Concern and Grand Traverse Bay|
|F18AS00174||Great Lakes Piping Plover Recovery Planning in the Eastern Great Lakes Basin|
|F18AS00151||History of land use and environmental conditions on Selawik Refuge in the early to mid-20th century|
|F18AS00141||Alaska Aquatic Invasive Species Plant Management|
|F18AS00188||Deer Creek SVRIC|
|F18AS00190||NAWCA 2019-2 Canada Grants|
|F18AS00202||Fiscal Year 2018 Candidate Conservation Action Funds|
|F18AS00140||Yukon River Treaty Project Implementation|
|F18AS00208||Habitat and ecology of the endangered Piping Plover and other priority species at the Cat Island Chain restoration project and Green Bay|
|P18AS00393||Plan and Implement Hazardous Fuels Reduction Activities on National Park Service Lands in Marin County|
|F18AS00238||Cooperative Endangered Species Conservation Fund|
|F18AS00240||Combating Wildlife Trafficking|
|P18AS00378||Development and Implementation of Biological Assessment Tools for Wade-able Streams in Eastern Alaska|
|F18AS00269||FY 2018 Recovery Challenge|
|F18AS00273||CVPIA Rodden Road Restoration Project CFDA 15.648|
|F18AS00274||Merced River Drought Resistance Project|
|F18AS00102||Mid-Columbia Refuge Complex Inventory & Monitoring|
|F18AS00276||State of Michigan Statewide Bald Eagle (Haliaeetus leuocepholus) Productivity Flight Survey|
|USDA FS 2019 LSR||Forest Service - Landscape Scale Restoration RFA 2019|
|F18AS00275||Ontonagon River streamside rearing trailer parentage analysis|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P18AS00285", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: