Highway Use Tax Evasion – Intergovernmental Efforts (FHWA HUTE 2018 01)
- The Department of Transportation, DOT Federal Highway Administration in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification), transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Highway Use Tax Evasion – Intergovernmental Efforts" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 20.240.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification), Transportation
Next opportunity: Air Force Fiscal Year 2019 Young Investigator Research Program (YIP)
Previous opportunity: Cooperative Development Program
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FHWA HUTE 2018 01", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: