Apply for FR 6600 N 38
- The US Department of Housing and Urban Development in the housing, opportunity zone benefits sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY22 Choice Neighborhoods Planning Grants NOFO" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 14.892.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 10, 2022.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 28, 2022 The application deadline is 115959 PM Eastern Standard time on.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: County governments, City or township governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Housing, Opportunity Zone Benefits
Next opportunity: FY22 Community Innovation and Outreach (CIAO) Cooperative Agreement
Previous opportunity: OVC FY 2022 Transforming America’s Response to Older Victims: Developing and Supporting Statewide Elder Justice Coalitions and Training and Technical Assistance Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FR 6600 N 38
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FR 6600 N 38", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.