Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi (72DFFP19RFA00002)
- The Agency for International Development in the food and nutrition sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2019 Development Food Security Activities in Madagascar and Malawi" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.007.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 30, 2019 Issuance Date March 29, 2019 Deadline for Questions April 8, 2019 Closing Date and Time April 30, 2019 1159 a.m. (Eastern Standard Time).
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $165,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Food and Nutrition
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year 2019 CDFI Program
Previous opportunity: Organic Agriculture Research and Extension Initiative
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (72DFFP19RFA00002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA FNS FY19 SNAP PTI||USDA SNAP Process and Technology Improvement Grants|
|72DFFP19RFA00003||IFRP - USAID-FFP IFRP RFA - FINAL FOR APPLICATIONS Agency for International Development|
|USDA FNS FDPIR FY19 NPTP||USDA-FNS-FDPIR-FY19-Nutrition Paraprofessional Training Project|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "72DFFP19RFA00002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: