Clinical Studies of Orphan Products Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases (R01) (RFA FD 20 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Food and Drug Administration in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Clinical Studies of Orphan Products Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases (R01)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.103.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 23, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 25, 2019.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Small Business Innovation Research Program (SBIR) Phase I
Previous opportunity: New Mexico Fish and Wildlife Conservation Office Fish and Aquatic Conservation
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA FD 20 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|SM 19 002||Statewide Consumer Network Program|
|SM 19 003||Project AWARE (Advancing Wellness and Resiliency in Education) State Education Agency Grants|
|CDC RFA GH19 1901||Cooperative Agreement with The Pan American Health Organization (PAHO): Protecting and Strengthening Immunization Programs in The Americas|
|CDC RFA GH19 1927||Implementing Technical and Science Support Services (TSSS) in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1939||Strengthening HIV Clinical Services in the Republic of Rwanda under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA NS 18 026||NINDS Morris K. Udall Centers of Excellence for Parkinsons Disease Research (P50 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 090||Autism Secondary Data Analysis Research Program|
|72065619RFA00001||Quality Health Initiative|
|HRSA 19 011||Health Center Controlled Networks|
|RFA IP 19 001||Surveillance for Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Other Viral Respiratory Infections Among Native Americans/Alaska Natives|
|72036719RFA00001||USAID’s Physical Rehabilitation Activity|
|RFA IP 19 003||Understanding and Improving Immunization Services among Adult Hospital Inpatient and Observation/Clinical Decision Unit Settings|
|HRSA 19 034||Building Capacity for HIV Elimination in Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Jurisdictions|
|RFI 624 18 CHILL||USAID/West Africa: “Community HIV/AIDS Investments for Longer and healthier Lives (CHILL) in Cameroon|
|RFA IP 19 002||Increasing Influenza and Tdap Vaccination of Pregnant Women in Obstetric/Gynecologic Practices in Large Health Systems through Quality Improvement Interventions|
|HRSA 19 087||Primary Care Training and Enhancement - Physician Assistant Program|
|HRSA 19 041||AIDS Education and Training Centers – National HIV Curriculum e-Learning Platform: Technology Operations and Maintenance|
|RFA AA 19 001||Collaborative Study on the Genetics of Alcoholism (COGA) (Clinical Trial Not Allowed U10)|
|SM 19 005||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|CDC RFA CK19 1901||CDC Resident Postdoctoral Program in Microbiology|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA FD 20 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: