BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (DRIVe) Accelerator Network (EP IDS 18 001)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response in the disaster prevention and relief, health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BARDA Division of Research, Innovation and Ventures (DRIVe) Accelerator Network" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.360.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 17, 2018 No Explanation.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 15 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Disaster Prevention and Relief, Health
Next opportunity: USFWS Region 6 Aquatic Invasive Species Program 2018
Previous opportunity: WaterSMART Grants: Small-Scale Water Efficiency Projects for Fiscal Year 2018
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "EP IDS 18 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: