American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project (MBDA OBD 2019 2006047)
- The Department of Commerce in the environment, natural resources, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.804.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 24, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources, Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: NCPE internships with the Cultural Resources, Partnerships, and Science Directorate
Previous opportunity: BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (MBDA OBD 2019 2006047) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA NOS ONMS 2020 2006058||Great Lakes B-WET Program FY20|
|F19AS00210||Development of automated tools and databases useful for genetic data reduction and analysis|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "MBDA OBD 2019 2006047", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: